Sunday 14 November 2010

November 14, 2010

Well I have managed to move the blog over to a proper blogging site, where you can and should leave comments. Seems reasonably easy to do. And if you see this message, I can even email my posts directly to the site. Cool no? I forgot to mention earlier that we ordered the new blinds for the bedrooms. They should arrive in a couple of weeks. We also had a message about the new sliding door for the bathroom. It supposedly arrived while we were in the UK. Unfortunately it arrived in many more pieces than is good for a glass door, so they have had to reorder it. It should arrive this week, so I can collect it along with our new cupboard doors and bedroom doors. (These are nothing fancy, just better than the ones we have now)

1 comment:

  1. It worked. I emailed this post in. This is WAY better than my website!

    ReplyDelete