Sunday 21 November 2010

November 20, 2010

Much to report this time. We have completed drywalling the bathroom. At last I hear you say. But to be fair, that is one tough job. I can see now why it is one the most contracted out jobs in DIY. We are now onto probably the second most contracted out job, which is the plastering/mudding/spackling depending on where in the world you are. To me, it is the polyfillering in the gaps between the new wall boards. And I hate this part as much as I hated putting up the drywall in the first place.  The other major improvement we have done is on the right hand side of the blog. We now have pictures. Yes you read that correctly. Pictures to go along with all the words. Now I don't have to write so much ('cos a pisha is worth a thousand words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment