Sunday 14 November 2010

October 20, 2010

Busy day today. I fixed the garage door opener. Had the plumber show up and quote us $1500 to do his thing. Not happy about that but as I think a monkey wrench is for taking the tops off monkeys, it is one thing probably best left to the pros. Carpet guys came to measure up the bedrooms for new carpets. Comcast finally showed up so now we have TV, t'internet and phone. The bagster guy came to collect and I managed to cram a few more pounds into it before he took off. Was seriously worried about the bag splitting and all of my rubble landing in a heap on our driveway. And I did a semi professional repair job on the areas of drywall that needed it. Like where the wall was in the bathroom and the large hole I made when I took the baseboard out the bedroom. One of my best moments that.

No comments:

Post a Comment