Sunday 14 November 2010

October 26, 2010

The toilet arrived this morning, so no more trying to aim down the drain. Unfortunately the bath drain leaks so I have undone what I did and will have to try again. Dang! The frame for the sliding door went up as well as some repair framework for the ceiling. Talking of ceilings, the electrician suggested (in the interests of costs) to pull down the ceiling so he can make the desired changes. So I did and in the process I managed to mortally wound my spotlights (my super expensive ones). They still work, but now need to be carefully balanced or else they tip over. 8 bucks just doesn't buy the quality it used to! And we have finished painting the 2 bedrooms now. Just in time as the carpet fitters are coming on Friday, so I have a day or two to put up the new baseboards and door moulding. And that means I get to use my nail gun. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment