Sunday 14 November 2010

October 28, 2010

The electrician came and went. Cheaper than originally quoted too, which is always good. We have a new extractor fan installed, new light switches ready for me to connect and some minor work done. Bath drain is still a not connected. Might give that a try tomorrow. Carpet fitters come tomorrow too. In preparation I have been doing the floor and door trims. I have a new found respect for carpenters. Cutting all that wood and getting it to fit seamlessly does take some skill. It helps I guess to have the right tools though. None the less, we have managed to put up almost all the trim. I ran out of both floor and door trim with just a few bits short. I might be able to get that installed before carpet fitters arrive. It'll be a race against time!! Can you feel the excitement?

No comments:

Post a Comment