Tuesday 16 November 2010

November 16, 2010

At last some progress to report. I have successfully put down the new "concrete" floor, and after some serious effort and thinking, I must say it looks rather good. We also started putting up the new ceiling and have gotten half way so far. Given that it is 2 person job, and 1 of them is working, the rest is going up tomorrow night. In the mean time, I plan to attempt putting up the walls and at least measuring and cutting the rest of the ceiling. We had a window company around today to give us a quote on replacing all the windows. 18K. Bit of a large pill to swallow. I am thinking I might put a "donate" button on the site, to raise funds. Yesterday I started the flooring as well as finishing changing the plugs and switches in the bedrooms. I did do some other work, but that effort can be found on my "good housekeeping" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment